Thursday, September 27, 2007

13 Stone, 11 Oz.


So, I got on the scale tonight here at the Inter-Continental Barclay; I haven’t weighed myself in ages.  Id given up on caringfinding it so hard to lose weight past about 190.  Last year for the marathon, I was hoping to be 180.  I was about 190.  20 mile runs just didnt make any difference.

So, the scale says I’m 13 stone, 11 oz.  Then I found the little switch on the bottom to convert to kg or lbs.  Im 197 pounds.

Im really happy with where I’m at physically; my body fat % is likely at its lowest point since high school.  Its just that the power training and workouts build muscle, and thats what Ive got.  I have about 7 pounds more of it than I had thought.  Thats half a bikebut its all good.  So I’ll be 197 pounds for Nationals.  Ill be 205 by Christmas.

dgc


2 comments:

Franz said...

That is a great weight for your height. Taylor is taking a little off now as well. He is at about 205. I pulled 5 lbs off and am at 176. Exactly the weight where I wanted to be. Taylor and I did our last hard workout Saturday. Things are good.

We will podium on team sprint.

Tenacious T said...

Are you calling me fat?