Wednesday, October 3, 2007

The Kilo


Well, I rode one second slower than my PR, and had hoped to ride one second faster.  1:11.124, 16th place.

My legs felt good during the event, but really heavy afterwards.  It was the usual sort of hypoxic experience, and you never finish a kilo feeling like you left anything on the track.  It was 100%.  I just didn't get the time I was looking for.

Tomorrow is match sprint and scratch.  I feel great, love the track, and I'm going to drill it like there's no tomorrow.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Dan Go!

Anonymous said...

Go, dude! We can't wait to see you. I might come today-- but definitely Saturday. You are a rockstar. KUGLER

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

You're still my hero! Keep up the awesome cycling, and hang in there! I check your blog every 5 minutes, so keep updating us too.
Firoz

caren gordon said...

You are my hero! I wish I were there to watch in person, but you tell such a good story, I almost feel as if I am...

Good luck! Woof!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on a great first race!!! You are AMAZING!!!!!